[Hidden-tech] Re: Looking for suggestions of where to hold a benefit concert

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 15:38:58 EST 2007

The Florence Community Center space cannot legally accommodate a crowd as
large as 200. I am not sure what the limit is, but I believe it is closer to
100 than 200. Also, since it is still an official school department
building, alcohol and tobacco are definitely prohibited (in case that would
affect your choice of venue). I regret not having other venue suggestions to
offer. Best of luck with the event.

-- David

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction:
> May 1­June 19 (Tuesday evenings)

* A Taste of Mindfulness: