[Hidden-tech] Sales Rep Needed for Amherst Publishing Company

Joe joe at treocom.com
Wed Mar 7 11:10:40 EST 2007

HRD Press is a leading publisher in the human resource, soft skills
training field. We are located in a beautiful spot on the Amherst/Pelham
town line.

We are seeking several salespeople, both experienced and entry level, to
sell our licensed content and delivery systems to small, medium and large
businesses.

Earning potential is $50,000 to $100,000 a year and the jobs include
complete benefits (health, life, disability, vacation, sick days, etc).

Please apply at: www.hrdpress.com/jobs and click on the "Account
Executive" job.

Thanks,

Joe Dugan