[Hidden-tech] posting for specific web design person

glenn brooks glenn.vibrantliving at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:37:10 EDT 2007

Are you among the 2% of web designers that realizes without the right copy
and irresistible offers a website just sits there?

Are you an experienced designer who wants to give more to your clients?

Have you wondered how to find the precise language and design that makes
your client's website attract the people they want to speak to?

Hi,

My name Glenn Brooks, entrepreneur, publicist, world class copywriter and
founder of the Launching Point. I help people get their message out over
radio, in print and through speaking. Together my clients and I discover
hidden their talents and make them visible!

As a radio personality (see vibrantlivinginc.com) I have had the rare
opportunity to dig into the insight of Internet marketing geniuses such as
Yanik Silver and famed copywriters like Gary Bencivega. I just came off an
in depth radio series with each of these men ready and enthused to be over
more powerful with bringing my clients visibility and response.

I have a  clients  looking to design  websites that fits in with the larger
platform we are creating. I'd like to initiate a partnership with a web
designer who understands my approach (which has been honed by learning of
done with marketing master Yanik and Gary) and is interested in working with
my clients. As the designer you are able to:

   - Work verbally and over the phone concerning design and copy
   - build a basic site artistry and solid function
   - install auto responder for newsletter / enrollments
   - design graphics
   - over time have capacity to build membership site
   - over time have ability to build shopping cart
   - provide client with software to control content changes on site
   - ideally, experience working with creative entrepreneurs
   - experience compounding income or response through web savvy
   - able with video and audio on line
   - understand SEO

Do you have a beginners mind?
An open Mind?

This is a  valuable opportunity for you to learn how to dig out the
important elements unique to each client. Typically people are unaware of
phrases and images vital to their message or business strategy and teasing
it out is a learn- able skill you will pick up by working with me.
You gain it by listening beyond the routine.

   - You will gain a more meaningful relationship to your clients.

   - Gain individual insights others pay for at my "copywriting boot camp
   for web designers"

   - Learn to amplify the clients message in a way they relate to.

   -  Find out how to tune into the "inner conversations" every client
   has - the ones they'll never speak out loud - but greatly impact your
   presentations.

   - You will learn skills to grow your business to  a new level of
   expertise.

Please contact me If you are moved and engaged at 413 253 2110.

"Something very unusual and delightful happens with Glenn"...

" Through working with Glenn I have found a precision, depth and conciseness
of message I hadn't accessed before "
                          Jon Mejia, Simone Zone

*"I now know that I am marketing my truth."...
*
* "My "Glenn" book is 3/4 full with notes from our weekly conversations and
my weekly "gains" notes that are sometimes hilarious to read!  My "Glenn"
book really reminds me of how far I have come - and how much I have to be
grateful for - because without changing my mindset on marketing, I would not
be redoing my website or rewriting all my articles to make it in to a
booklet - would not have redone my company brochure 58 times - would not
feel "rebirth" every other day with my new little babies i.e. new sentences
for the handout, etc.... THANK YOU!

Tatiana Cornelius -Ling, Level 3 CHEK trainer
*