[Hidden-tech] * invite: networking dinner event with Marcia Yudkin *

Shana Ferrigan Bourcier shana at infiniteworth.net
Thu Jun 21 21:54:47 EDT 2007

Extending to you a friendly invitation to the eWomenNetwork monthly
"Accelerated Networking" dinner event ~

This Tuesday evening, June 26, 6-8:30 pm at the Log Cabin, Easthampton Rd,
Holyoke, featuring H-T's ace marketer, Marcia Yudkin
(http://www.yudkin.com/marketing.htm)

**  EARN INCOME WHILE YOU SLEEP: ANYONE'S GUIDE TO CREATING PASSIVE REVENUE
**

You know others are finding ways to leverage the immense power of the
internet to earn residual income... Would you like to learn how?

Earn income while sleeping.  It's no dream. ANYONE can leverage what they
know into a source of passive income, and Marcia is going to show us how!

Join us for this dinner event and invite friends!  Come and meet women (and
men) from throughout the Valley who are getting together to build
relationships and share ideas, resources and connections to fuel eachother's
success, in business and in life.

The inclusive cost for the event is $45 guests/$35 eWN members.  You can
market your venture in a more tangible way through a showcase tables ($55,
or $35 for eWN members) which also entitles you to a "live" ad to the entire
gathering.

For more details and to register, go to
https://events.ewomennetwork.com/event/details.php?eid=6179   Bonus: first
40 to register for this event will receive a complimentary one-year
subscription to PINK magazine, a $19.95 value!

Format for the evening:

6-6:30                    informal networking (cheese, fruit, veggies,
crackers and cash bar), browse business showcase tables and enjoy the
gorgeous view overlooking the Valley!

6:30 - 8:30           delicious dinner, speaker, 2 rounds of "accelerated
networking", raffle to benefit eWN Foundation (ultimately disbursed to local
501c3 empowering women and girls for a better future)

eWomenNetwork is a diverse, dynamic community of entrepreneurs,
professionals, business owners, artists and non-profits, sharing and
exchanging ideas, resources and connections to accelerate progress.  We now
have over 100 chapters throughout North America.  Since our start in Dec
'06, the Western Mass chapter has had nearly 200 distinct
businesses/non-profits in attendance, all passionate about growing their
ventures.  (If you are interested in partnering with us as a sponsor, please
contact me. :-))

Our goal is to help build long-term relationships, not just contacts, and to
advance and promote your business or non-profit.  With the 2 rounds of
"accelerated networking," you have the opportunity to share and exchange
with others at your table: who you are, what you have to offer, what you are
looking for in the next 30 days, and what you are planning to spend money
on.  We want you to get to know eachother's unique strengths and needs and
"cross-pollinate" your circles of experience and influence, and we ask each
guest to focus on giving.

So come and join us for an inspiring and valuable night out.  We look
forward to meeting you!

Blessings abundant,

Shana

Shana Ferrigan Bourcier

PO Box 569

Hampden, MA 01036

home 413.566.8443 cell 413.626.2708

                         <http://www.infiniteworth.net/>

Managing Director

eWomenNetwork - Western Mass

 <http://www.ewomennetwork.com> www.ewomennetwork.com

where enterprising women get connected!

Chief Visionary Catalyst

Infinite Worth Enterprises, Inc.

 <http://www.infiniteworth.net> www.infiniteworth.net

creativity * diversity * charity * dignity * community * integrity *
prosperity

Infinite World Travel

 <http://www.infiniteworldtravel.biz> www.infiniteworldtravel.biz

revenue-generating private label travel portals for entrepreneurs, small
business and non-profits

IW Tunes

 <http://www.iwtunes.com/> www.IWTunes.com

visit my Burnlounge - music of, by and for the people