[Hidden-tech] request for website assistance

Sarita Hudson shudson at stopitnow.org
Wed Jun 20 12:08:52 EDT 2007

Stop It Now!, a national child sexual abuse prevention program based in
Northampton MA, seeks a pro-bono webmaster and/or web designer (volunteer
and/or intern). We have an initial redesign of our website (
www.stopitnow.org), which is ready to be finalized and implemented. As a
nonprofit with a very limited budget, we are looking for someone who might
be willing to take on a pro-bono client for a fixed period? For a year - or
beyond? This could also be a good project for a student intern with
intermediate knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver and web design. Thanks so much
for your help...

Sarita Hudson

----------
Sarita Hudson
Director of Field Development
Stop It Now!

Together we can prevent the sexual abuse of children

351 Pleasant Street, Suite B-319
Northampton, MA 01060
413.587.3500, Ext. 16
413.587.3505 FAX
www.stopitnow.org

Stop It Now!® offers adults the tools they need to prevent sexual abuse
before a child is harmed. We provide support, information and resources
that enable individuals and families to keep children safe and create
healthier communities. In collaboration with our network of community-based
programs, we reach out to adults who are concerned about their own or
others' sexualized behavior toward children. Contact our confidential,
national toll-free HELPLINE (1.888.PREVENT) for support, resources and
referrals.