[Hidden-tech] CMS needed

Anne Campbell acampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:47:25 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm designing the front end for a new client's Web site, and she needs a
simple CMS installed so that she can make updates herself. She is selling
handcrafted items, about a dozen or two styles to start with, so she needs
to be able to quickly and easily remove items that are out of stock and add
new ones. The site will have a shopping cart through Secure Net Shop, but I
can take care of that end of things. Joomla has been suggested to her, as
well as Drupal. If you have experience with Joomla, Drupal, or an equivalent
CMS, would you please contact me by e-mail (no phone calls, please) with a
brief proposal and ballpark price quote? I will pass along your message to
the client.

Thanks very much -
Anne

Anne Campbell, acampbell at gmail.com