[Hidden-tech] Mac on a windows network

Rikk Desgres all at pinehurstpictures.com
Thu Jul 26 11:13:09 EDT 2007

Reva,

Sharing a Mac on a Window network with only the internal drive lets you
share only the drop box. The standard Mac has high built in security, so
it¹s tightly buttoned up. Unless you have a Mac server you must use software
like ³SharePoints² to open up some shared folders. It basically turns your
standard Mac into a server. You have to know a little about networking, but
it¹s pretty simple to set up.

Rikk
--
Rikk Desgres
Pinehurst Pictures & Sound

This address is for direct one on one communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.