[Hidden-tech] AZ has posted Jon Reed's bio - who is next?

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Jul 19 16:15:58 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm starting to get connected to some mainstream and on line media
outlets interested in Hidden-Tech and, most of all, you and how you
live. I think this trend will pick up as the baby boomer retirements
push folks into self-employment.

So, my offer holds: Anyone in Hidden-Tech who wants to be profiled on
my blog just send me some bio and a few comments. I'll also post a
link to your Web site.

And see what Jon Reed -- your erstwhile leader, of several - has to
say about work and life. His profile is now posted.

The blog is at http://virtualdream-amyz.blogspot.com.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder