[Hidden-tech] Your Outpourings are Most Welcome!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Jan 30 21:33:39 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have had quite a few emails from Hidden-Techies wanting to assist
in the building of the Stupa for the late Paul "Tiny" Stacy. I want
you all to know that the organizers of the actual construction and
ceremonies being planned are very thankful to you and the Hidden-Tech
list for offers of everything from documentation in video, Web
support, physical labor, food, still photography and even someone who
has offered to cleanse of the site of spirits.

We are certainly open to other offers and will keep you posted when
there is a ceremony to attend. Once again, this is not an official
Hidden-Tech event -- just a project to lift our spirits.

If you have work to offer or want to volunteer time to build the
shrine you can reach me at az at a-zinternational.com. I will certainly
be glad for PR backup. I know the Tibetan community in the Valley --
representatives of His Holiness The Dalai Lama in the United States
-- will be most grateful.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder