[Hidden-tech] very important info on tech and kids

Chris Duncan, GISmatters duncan at GISmatters.com
Sat Jan 27 13:13:37 EST 2007

Hi Amy et al.,

Coincidentally my sister wrote yesterday to her 4 siblings (the 5 of us
have, as of our daughter's birth last Saturday, 12 kids between the ages of
1 week and 14 years old) on this very topic: kids and tech.  She sent a
snip from an online newsletter she subscribes to that she finds very useful
both now (her kids are 9 and 10) and looking forward to the teen years.
The website she sent us to is http://www.safekids.com/ (newsletter
subscription available from there).  Hope this helps your new discussion
group.  Cheers,

Chris

--
NOTE NEW STREET ADDRESS AS OF 1-DEC-2006
--

Chris Duncan, Ph.D.
President

duncan at GISmatters.com