[Hidden-tech] web design for the Northampton Survival Center

Dan Kirsch dtkboomer at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:02:51 EST 2007

The Northampton Survival Center is, in my opinion, a very worthy, well managed and vital organization.  I have no doubt that someone who donates web design or other services to the Survival Center will be well rewarded with goodwill, karma points, and perhaps referrals to paying customers.  I feel equally sure, however, that the donation of services does not qualify as a tax deductible contribution.  I'll leave the details to the more accounting oriented members out there. Dan Kirsch58 Chestnut StFlorence, MA 01062413-582-0971

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:36:37 -0500From: admin at thensc.orgSubject: [Hidden-tech] web design for the Northampton Survival CenterTo: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net

To Whom it May Concern--

The Northampton Survival Center, an emergency food pantry which serves 16 communities in Hampshire County, is looking for someone to donate their time towards designing a second generation website. Our current website (www.theNSC.org) is just the basics, and we manage to update it on our own, but we're looking for a newer, more streamlined look that's easier on the eyes and easier to navigate as well.

If you might be willing to undertake this project for us, please email Sarah at admin at theNSC.org. The Northampton Survival Center is a 501(c)3 organization and all work donated to us would be fully tax-deductible.

Many thanks,
Sarah
_______________________Sarah Winawer-WetzelAdministrative AssistantNorthampton Survival Center265 Prospect StreetNorthampton, MA 01060(413) 586-6564

www.theNSC.org
Get the Live.com Holiday Page for recipes, gift-giving ideas, and more.
www.live.com/?addtemplate=holiday