[Hidden-tech] Parents Meeting Guidelines Proposed for 1/26

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Jan 18 10:21:34 EST 2007

Hi All,

Several of you are meeting next week Thursday, Jan. 26 at the Esselon
Cafe in Hadley on Rt. 9. I think this is terrific as parenting today
can be tough. However, I want to propose a few guidelines to protect
the privacy of our kids and families:

1) We do not talk about our children except by their first names or
even initials;

2) We do not consider this a therapy session or invite therapists
unless the group would like to do so (we've had offers, by the by);

3) We create a mutually-acceptable agenda that covers the needs of
all those attending. For example, I want input on the technology my
daughter uses so I can assist her rather than controlling her, outright.

Other ideas are great. These are just posited to kick things off and
ensure that we all get something from this process.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder