[Hidden-tech] press release emails?

Tom/Reelife Productions reelifeproductions at mac.com
Mon Jan 15 20:55:48 EST 2007

hello,

Has anyone compiled a list of emails of area (Springfield to
Brattleboro) media outlets (radio, newspaper, magazines, TV) so I
could send a single press-release-email out to all the outlets in one
single email.

I've been slowly gathering a list but thought I'd check the hidden-
tech crowd first to see if anyone has already done this before.

Ok, thanks a bunch...it'll sure be a time saver.

Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
using today's technology to educate, entertain & enlighten
"cool digital video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707, Williamsburg, MA, USA

MAIN SITE:
www.reelifeproductions.com
PORTAL: