[Hidden-tech] Job Posting: Senior Brand & Packaging Designer

Dan Mishkind dan at puredesignco.com
Fri Jan 12 14:02:36 EST 2007

Job posting at: http://www.puredesignco.com/contact/employment.php

Senior Brand & Packaging Designer

Love brand packaging, but tired of designing for brands you don¹t believe
in?

Want to design top level consumer packaging for natural and organic brands
that are truly helping to build a more sustainable world?

Pure Design Co. LLC is a Northampton, Massachusetts-area firm specializing
in branding and packaging design for the natural products industry. We are
currently seeking a senior designer with a beautiful aesthetic and a
holistic worldview to be an integral part of our team. Our clients include
leaders in the natural and organic food, beverage, personal care, and
supplement categories, located throughout the country and the world.

This hands-on position requires 6+ years experience in the development of
brand identity, packaging design and related collateral for consumer
packaged goods. Must possess a passion for packaging, POS, and branding;
attention to detail and an organized mind. You must be comfortable sketching
and thinking conceptually. Must be expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,
QuarkXPress and/or InDesign. Affinity for the natural products industry a
plus. You must be willing to relocate.

Apply if you want to work for a business dedicated to making the world a
better place. Salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits
package.

Send qualifications, resume, and portfolio samples along with your salary
history to jobs at puredesignco.com.