[Hidden-tech] Maryland Windows / Web position

Jonathan Dill cdslashetc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:50:01 EST 2007

Hi gang,

I don't know if there's anyone else on the list in Maryland / planning
to move to Maryland, but I'll put it out there anyway.  I'm looking
for a person to do primarily "on site" work, the bulk of it will be
Windows desktop and network maintenance and troubleshooting, some
server maintenance, a lot of x86 hardware upgrades (desktop and server
tower and rack) repairs.  This person will also do some basic website
work.  If you know or are motivated to learn Linux and/or Java, that
is a plus, but not a requirement.

Geographically, most of the work will be in Montgomery County, MD
(Gaithersburg, Silver Spring) with occasional work around the
Baltimore Beltway or DC Beltway, rarely work in Northern Virginia.  We
are a small IT contractor with quite a few client sites.  We have
remote capabilities, but for hardware work and network issues,
sometimes you just have to go there.

If you are interested, please let me know, and I will send you the
formal job description as soon as that is available.

Thanks,
Jonathan