[Hidden-tech] International Mail

Marcia Yudkin marcia at yudkin.com
Sat Jan 6 04:52:47 EST 2007

Anyone else besides me having trouble with packages being sent by USPS to
other countries getting delivered?  No kidding, I had 5 packages - two to
Australia, one to England, one to Canada and one to Israel - go astray since
September.  In addition, an express envelope from Canada to me sent via
Canada Post which should have reached me in two days was, according to the
tracking, held up at the US border and took almost a month to reach me.  (It
contained an international money order for a large amount of money, so this
was even worse than the problem with the packages, which contained
replaceable merchandise.)

I asked the postmaster whether I could be on some kind of watch list.  He
said no.  He keeps telling me he's going to check out the problem - maybe
there's a backup in Customs? - but he never has any answers for me.

It looks like if I have an important package to send overseas I will need to
use UPS instead, since they have door-to-door tracking and USPS doesn't.

Any insights, any tips on this?

Marcia Yudkin
Stop Hunting, Stop Settling!
Learn how to attract clients instead of hunting them down. And learn how to
attract clients who will happily spend money with you instead of
nickle-and-dimers.  http://www.yudkin.com/ideal.htm