[Hidden-tech] Get Out of the House!

Max Hartshorne editorial at gonomad.com
Fri Jan 5 10:50:13 EST 2007

If you've considered making the big move from your home office, consider this: we've got a nicely renovated one-room office available soon in the center of South Deerfield. Free Internet, fax, heat and electricity. WiFi. We are planning on moving the office of GoNOMAD.com the travel website, into this new office next door to our internet cafe. We want to get someone to share the space in another adjacent room with us. $200/month. Call Max Hartshorne at 665-5005 or stop by the GoNOMAD cafe (bring your laptop) and we'll show you the space. email nharts2 at aol.com if you like.
******************
Max Hartshorne
Editor
GoNOMAD.com