[Hidden-tech] Question about business promotions

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Jan 2 16:50:25 EST 2007

Hi all,

Boy, was I surprised to find out I now have my own news listing and
private page on the Hidden-Tech web site!

Sure, I'm the founder and getting some praise is nice. But the truth
be told, I built Hidden-Tech with the help of hundreds of you,
starting with your president Jon Reed and every member of the
steering committee who followed. You can read the history in the
reports on the site, or in the ABOUT section (by the by . . .)

But I do wonder at the wisdom of someone putting up a page for my
business and listing my contact information. Unless EVERY board
member and voting member gets that advantage, then I think this is
unfair promotion. And, if I've been concerned about several major
things, it's been that Hidden-Tech promote everyone not one person.

So, why don't you all weigh in and tell me if this promotion is warranted.

Do you want to see yourselves promoted this way too?

Would you pay for your own promotional page?

You can post thoughts to the list. In the meantime, I'm asking the
steering committee to remove this special page in my honor until a
policy is determined.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder