[Hidden-tech] Thanks for parenting advice - meeting date/time

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Jan 1 20:50:05 EST 2007

Hi all,

Thanks to the many of you who responded with advice on parenting. And
some of you don't even have kids, yet all resonated and was welcome.

I have about five or so of you interested in meeting on occasion. I'm
thinking we might establish a monthly place and time and those who
can show up just do so. If you can't, no sweat.

So, to kick this off I'll select 12:30, Friday, Jan. 26 at Esselon
Cafe in Hadley. If you can make this just post to the list or email
me directly at az at a-zinternational.com.

Happy New Year!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder