[Hidden-tech] Price to sell a business

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Wed Jan 24 15:58:36 EST 2007

Hi All,

I am considering selling a business that I own (BriefDating.com), and I
am trying to figure out a reasonable selling price. It's my understanding
that the price of a business can be calculated as a multiple of the annual
profit. Does anyone know what this multiple is?  I heard that it is a higher
multiple than when calculating the price based a multiple of annual revenue.

Thanks,
Stefan

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com

CoachVille: For coaches and people taking teleclasses
<http://www.cvcommunity.com/?af=69474>http://www.cvcommunity.com?af=69474