[Hidden-Tech] Time to Use the FORUMS!

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Tue Feb 27 20:03:05 EST 2007

I have yet to find a single discussion list that was, for me, worth
moving to a forum. I have dropped off a few good lists because they
switched. Most of those I'm on Digest and I print the e-mails. HT I
actually read individual messages, but I just have never found much
use for forums.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html