[Hidden-tech] Joining Google AdWords & Analytics

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Thu Feb 22 14:31:14 EST 2007

Kurt Kolok wrote:
> click to 1.00 per click, then less than 2 days later went up to 5.00
> per click.  It was pretty much the only fruitful keyword.  Others have
> brought a couple of clicks here and there but now those prices are
> rising as well (with absolutely NO ad competition).

Hi Kurt

this is why I haven't bothered too much with adwords. My particular
field is very competitive so I just assumed lots of competition as I
have seen certain keywords skyrocket in price and decided a while ago
that that was not a wise way to spend money at least for my current
business and type of client I want. I checked out
http://www.kolokgallery.com/, very nice looking gallery! I used to walk
home from school past those factories 20 years ago (ok maybe a little,
touch longer ago than that), and my how things have changed ;)  it's
great to see stuff like your section of town and moca.

Blair: I setup adwords and analytics under the same login account. I can
see adwords content within my analytics screens. I am not sure if that's
what you're looking for or if there is further linking, but this was so
easy I don't recall how i did it (if it had been hard i'd remember). it
might be as easy as making sure both accounts are under the same login.

if you go into google account settings, a link is available once logged
into analytics, it shows the list of options which includes analytics
and adwords. sorry i can't be more helpful