[Hidden-tech] Joining Google AdWords & Analytics

Info @ WinansCreative.com info at winanscreative.com
Thu Feb 22 13:08:03 EST 2007

My feeling is that nothing beats getting organic results through a
good search-engine-optimized site. I've received a few good leads
from AdWords which I can use to justify the minor monthly spending,
but it pales in comparison to the traffic/leads I get from organic
search results.

AdWords are beneficial if you are running a targeted campaign with
specialized landing pages that allow you to test/track the
effectiveness of different ads and conversion rates, but you can get
a better overall long-term return on your investment from effective
search engine and content optimization.

Still no takers on linking AdWords & Analytics? I'll keep looking I
guess...

--
Blair Winans
Winans Creative