[Hidden-tech] Vendor Fair Information

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Tue Feb 20 15:16:58 EST 2007

At 1:19 PM -0800 2/19/07, lisa cody wrote:
>    ** The author of this post was a Good Dobee.
>    ** You too can help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for possible vendor fairs in the area and I'm wondering
>if anyone has any information they can share.
>What I'm looking for on a larger scale are business expos, home
>shows, cooking shows, employment fairs, health expos, home and
>garden shows and bridal fairs.
>I'm also looking for something smaller like local vendor fairs some
>towns, churches or businesses may have.
>
>If you've heard of any that will be happening this year please let me know.
>I appreciate any info you have.

Lisa :)

The two most important B2B shows I'm aware of are Market 07, in March
or April, sponsored by the Greater Springfield Chamber, and Commerce
07, sponsored by the Chicopee Chamber in November.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html