[Hidden-tech] Vendor Fair Information

Shana Ferrigan Bourcier shana at infiniteworth.net
Tue Feb 20 15:06:47 EST 2007

Lisa ~
I offer business showcase tables at eWomen network "accelerated networking"
events, an opportunity to get the word out about your business to a diverse,
growing community of entrepreneurs, artists, businesswomen, professionals
and not for profits from throughout the Valley.  Coming up are a luncheon on
Feb 27 at the Delaney, a dinner on March 20th, and monthly events
thereafter.  Info and register at www.ewomennetwork.com.  The events also
give you an opportunity to build relationships with other women who are
committed to sharing ideas, resources and connections to advance eachother
along, through informal and faciliated networking.   eWN has 113 chapters
throughout North America, and over 15,000 members in the online database.
There is a convention in Dallas in June, with vendor tables available, that
will draw 3000 women from every state in the US and Canada.  (Info at the
link.  Members are being offered an even better deal than what's currently
listed - only about $500 to attend, additional for table).

I'd be interested to know more about what you do and learn how I can support
you.  Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

cheers,
Shana

Shana Ferrigan Bourcier

PO Box 569

Hampden, MA 01036

home 413.566.8443 cell 413.626.2708

                         <http://www.infiniteworth.net/>

Managing Director

eWomen network - Western Mass

 <http://www.ewomennetwork.com/> www.ewomennetwork.com

you are six steps away from anyone in the world - get connected and empower
your dreams!

Chief Visionary Catalyst

Infinite Worth Enterprises, Inc.

 <http://www.infiniteworth.net/> www.infiniteworth.net

let's work together to transform our world and tell a better story

creativity * diversity * charity * dignity * community * integrity *
prosperity

  _____