[Hidden-tech] Kaleidoscope Manufacturer in the Pioneer Valley

Steven G. Caron Steve at OldSchoolCapital.com
Fri Feb 16 14:05:13 EST 2007

February 16, 2007
Hidden Tech Colleagues,

A quick decade ago I was very active as a commercial lender to companies up
and down the Pioneer Valley.  I recall visiting a small, but quickly
growing, company that manufactured high quality kaleidoscopes and like
manner of products.  If memory serves, it was located in the northern end of
the Valley.  Might anyone be able to "name that company" for me?  I've got a
client that I'd like to put in touch with them.

With thanks,

Steve Caron

Steven G. Caron
Managing Director