[Hidden-tech] need a night out? limo to networking event at the Sheraton in Newton!

Shana Ferrigan Bourcier shana at infiniteworth.net
Thu Feb 15 19:25:41 EST 2007

H-T friends~

Suffering cabin fever?  Aching for a night out - an opportunity to make new
friends, unwind and refuel (and let someone else cook)?  Need a little
inspiration to kick the winter doldrums?

Come out for an evening with me and some of my entrepreneurial friends!  I
have chartered a limo (girl-style carpool - with six kids, my van would
require fumigation first!) to go out to the eWomen Network dinner at the
Sheraton in Newton next Tuesday evening, the 20th.   The ride there and back
will be a great time to get to know eachother, share ideas, unwind and have
some fun!

At the event, you'll sit at two different tables and share and exchange with
other dynamic, motivated women who you are, what you have to offer, what
you're looking for, and what you're planning to spend money on.  Also some
informal networking time.  Delicious dinner is included; cash bar.
(Designated driver comes with the limo!)   The guest speaker is a young
dynamo, Ja-Nae Duane, founder of Wild Women Entrepreneurs, who started her
international company with $100 and a conversation with friends.  She's
successfully leveraging technology and creativity to great advantage -
someone that I want to meet and learn from!  For more info on the event:
<https://events.ewomennetwork.com/event/details.php?eid=4198>
https://events.ewomennetwork.com/event/details.php?eid=4198

Treat yourself and come out for a night - you deserve it!  Only $50 to chip
in for the ride, plus the cost of the event.

We'll meet at the Ludlow Big Y at 4pm.  Call me @ 413.566.8443 to confirm,
and I'll reserve a spot for you!

Looking forward to meeting you, if I haven't already ~

warmly,

Shana

Shana Ferrigan Bourcier

PO Box 569

Hampden, MA 01036

home 413.566.8443 cell 413.626.2708

                         <http://www.infiniteworth.net/>

Managing Director

eWomen network - Western Mass

 <http://www.ewomennetwork.com/> www.ewomennetwork.com

you are six steps away from anyone in the world - get connected and empower
your dreams!

Chief Visionary Catalyst

Infinite Worth Enterprises, Inc.

 <http://www.infiniteworth.net/> www.infiniteworth.net

let's work together to transform our world and tell a better story

creativity * diversity * charity * dignity * community * integrity *
prosperity