[Hidden-tech] Request for help for stupa gallery

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Feb 15 10:29:23 EST 2007

Hi all,

Already, lots of you have provided offers of help and support for the
stupa building taking place in Deerfield for the late Tiny Stacy, the
former body guard and friend of His Holiness The Dalai Lama. Carlyn
Saltman and Tom Adams are working directly with me and the organizers
on a documentary, for example, and have already recorded our first
event -- the blessing of the site last Friday, Feb. 9 by the Tibetan
Buddhist monks from the Gyuto Monastery in Dharmasala, India, seat of
His Holiness The Dalai Lama's provisional government.

Now, we are taking the clips, memorabilia and photos shot last week
(and from archives), and creating a gallery where visitors can stop
and watch the progress of the stupa building. We need lots of help,
or "dana," getting this gallery up and running. You can see photos
and writing at: www.friendsoftiny.org or www.tiny.octobernight.com.

If you can do the following, please reach me directly at
az at a-zinternational.com:

Matt and frame photos
Seek out display cases for donation or to be borrowed
Help develop a clip to be played on a continuous loop
Provide a guestbook
Provide some chairs

I will be gone through Feb. 26, but the emails will remain and I will
reach you when I am back.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder, and founder of Virtual Giving/Virtual Faith