[Hidden-tech] [Hidden tech] Looking for someone to work on a band'swebsite/myspace

phil at garrow.com phil at garrow.com
Wed Feb 7 19:08:11 EST 2007

Hi Dan:

Whereas you may find someone who will help you develop your site free of charge on this list, I think it will be better for your band and yourself if you learn the skills to develop your site yourself.As in, if you learn to fish you eat for a lifetime… For some reason, many musicians become skilled computer graphic artists and web site designers to help support their passion in the arts. The web site development software that I would recommend that you learn to use is an Adobe product called Dream Weaver. This is a commercial grade graphic development tool that I have just found from more than one vendor through a Google search at less than $200.00

 Just my $0.02
 Phil Garrow

Philip Garrow
Computer Tech
Mechanical Designer
(413) 549-4541
phil at garrow.com

Hello, my name is Dan Belmont, and I am looking for someone who would like to work on my band's website/myspace for free. This would be perfect for someone who has some skills in this area who hasn't done web work all that much.

thx,
Dan Belmont