[Hidden-tech] Anyone Want to be a Radio Host/Guest?

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Fri Feb 2 20:49:33 EST 2007

I have been hosting a show on WXOJ (Valley Free Radio, 103.3) in
Florence since September '05. For most of that time, I've had an
alternating host who did a show on health (mine is on ethical
business)--but she has left and I'm doing every Monday evening.

It's kind of a lot to do the show weekly, and I'm hoping to find
someone who might want to learn the board and do a show that could be
loosely categorized as pertaining to wellness. A great opportunity to
get radio production skills, and also quite a bit of fun.

I'm also looking for guests for 2/26 and beyond. If you fit into the
topic of a local "good business" (I've had a few H-Ters, including
Amy Zuckerman), please drop me a note *off-list* using the subject
line:
Radio Host
or
Radio Guest
as appropriate (or call me at 413-586-2388)

I'll make it easy, with these two mailto links:
mailto:shel at frugalfun.com?subject=RadioHost
mailto:shel at frugalfun.com?subject=RadioGuest
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html