[Hidden-tech] Seeking a helpdesk/trouble ticket system

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Fri Dec 21 18:02:30 EST 2007

If you just want an email solution, as opposed to a more capable (and
complex) CRM-type solution, you might look at "The Bat" from RIT Labs.

It's a programmable email client (Windows only) that handles multiple
accounts, with templates, auto-responding and many other features that
might do what you want.

http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/

I haven't used it since switching to Mozilla many years ago, but it has
a devoted following among people who need to automate email activities.

Jan Werner

Windows only, I