[Hidden-tech] a plan to save Pleasant Street Theater

Rick Feldman rfeldman at cpubtech.com
Thu Dec 20 11:12:15 EST 2007

We use RT for client support tracking, but just those functions - there
are a number of other such systems, from free (trac) to moderate
(FozBugz) and beyond
Both Trac and Fogbugz (http://www.fogcreek.com/FogBugz/) Are typical in
that many trouble tracking systems are oriented to software developers
and include bug and issue tracking.

You might find some discussions at the WmassDev group interesting - one
recent one was titled
        "Project Management (+1 Sales Management)"

You can find them at: http://wmassdevs.com/
and the list archive at:
the list to get to the archives)

You might also look from the CRM direction, since many of those include
customer ticket and followup features:
a few are sugarcrm.com and salesforce.com

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/