[Hidden-tech] InDesign

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Wed Dec 19 10:41:05 EST 2007

I¹ve done well with the online training from Lynda.com.

http://lynda.com/

You pay for monthly membership (perhaps just one month?) and then can
utilize any of the online courses. Hope this helps.

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* A Taste of Mindfulness:
> Introduction to mindfulness-based approaches to health and wellness.
> Tuesday, January 15, 6:30­8:30 pm

* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: