[Hidden-tech] Looking for a PR piranha

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 16:43:35 EST 2007

Julie,

Being a "word person," I am curious about why you chose the
word "piranha" to describe the professional you are looking
for.  I've been getting publicity for clients for more than
15 years, but I do not see anything violent or predatory in
it.  Not even faintly so.

What are you imagining that PR involves that would lead you
to choose that word?  In PR, aggressive and nasty people do
not necessarily get any better results than non-aggressive
and nice ones.

Sincerely,
Marcia Yudkin
Author, 6 Steps to Free Publicity