[Hidden-tech] PHP Programmer Wanted, Northampton, MA

Tess Surgies tess at gravityswitch.com
Mon Dec 17 10:59:53 EST 2007

Fellow Techies,

Are you an experienced web database programmer looking for a place to put
your skills to good use? We're a small, fun, hard-working bunch looking for
a PHP programmer to join our ranks.

We would prefer this to be a permanent, full-time position, although we are
open to working with subcontractors. You¹ll have the opportunity to work
with great clients in a work environment where your contribution will be
appreciated. And you¹ll get to work with other ³Gravity Switchers² who excel
at what they do.

If this sounds like something you¹ll enjoy, have a look at our requirements
on our website:
http://www.gravityswitch.com/careers
<http://www.gravityswitch.com/careers%E2%80%9D>

Tess Surgies