[Hidden-tech] Here's the link to the EONS virtual biz survey

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Dec 18 12:11:54 EST 2007

Hi All,

EONS now has this on the home page again. They're going to take
Hidden-Tech's lead after the holidays and do something to make the
data collected transparent. The tool and survey isn't perfect, but
it's better than nothing and done with sweat, blood and tears on my
part, so please try it out.

It's my way and EONS way to help all of us in virtual biz land be
counted, be heard and get the services we need to survive.

Happy Holidays!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder

Virtual Business survey

<http://www.eons.com/survey/welcome/10>
[]

<http://www.eons.com/survey/welcome/10>

The U.S. Census Bureau does not track the "new" virtual business
trend. So here at Eons, we're looking to figure the numbers for
ourselves. Make your mark.

<http://www.eons.com/survey/welcome/10>Take the survey...