[Hidden-tech] Comcast

ATG Worldwide atgworldwide at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 16:33:18 EST 2007

I use a Comcast connection in Amherst - 8MB download and 640 kbps
upload - running two VOIP lines that are not Comcast and have had
good luck.  I have been using Verizon Voicewing for domestic North
America service and Lingo for international service with some success.

I too have been happy with my Linksys router.

Hope this is of help.

Michael Aronson

On Dec 4, 2007, at 3:15 PM, Wendyfoxmy at aol.com wrote:
> I've been having problems with Comcast phone (land line) "dropping
> out".  This happens intermittently.  I know of a neighbor having
> the same problem.   Does anyone else have this problem?
>
> I am happy with my Linksys router, as well.

ATG Worldwide LLC
Consumer Exports Group, Inc.
413-306-4504
atgworldwide at comcast.net