[Hidden-tech] Looking for a discarded laptop

Anne Campbell acampbell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:31:36 EST 2007

Hi all,

My husband is working on his latest book, and it has become apparent
that there aren't enough hours in the day for us to share a computer!
I would love to rescue someone's old laptop from the trash and save
you the cost of recycling. It only needs to be capable of basic word
processing and Web browsing. A Mac would be fantastic, but PC is okay
too. I'm happy to pick up anywhere in western Mass. or southern
Vermont.

Thanks very much!

-Anne

Anne Campbell, acampbell at gmail.com