[Hidden-tech] AZ running "DECK THE HALLS" Business Contest

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sat Dec 1 10:31:36 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm running this contest on EONS, which is free to all and open to
all. Thought lots of you would be masters at conjuring up business
ideas (see below). Plus, you will meet great folks to do business
with on EONS, which is why I'm touting it. I'm already in alliance
with a fabulous networker in California and a freelance TV producer
in New York City and a nutritionist in Texas. If you want to find
quality professionals outside the Valley, my Building a Virtual
Company group is an easy, no-expense way to go along with the 20 or
so other groups on the platform.

I'm also checking out other boomer sites and job boards with content,
so I'll keep you posted for future opportunities. Here's the details
of this one, which you access by joining EONS (free) and then joining
my group (free).

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder

In honor of the holiday season, EONS and the Building a Virtual
Company group are hosting a "Deck the Halls" Business Contest
starting TODAY through Thursday, Dec. 20. Winner to be announced on
Friday, Dec. 21.

The idea is this:

The EONS member who can come up with the longest list of viable
business ideas with a holiday theme will win "The Best of the Johnny
Cash" TV show from 1969 - 1971 with 66 full-length performances on
two DVDs. That's over four hours of previously unavailable footage
from his variety show.

The runner up gets two free hours of strategic marketing consultation
from AmyZ, manager of the Building a Virtual Company group. She will
also pick the winner.

Here are the rules:

1) Themes are not restricted to Christmas. Any holiday taking place
this time of year, including New Year's, Chanukah, Kwanzaa (others?) is fine.

2) You don't need to submit a business plan, but you do need to
provide one cogent paragraph explaining your idea and how it could work.

Examples:

-- A holiday card company on the Web

-- Holiday food for sale on the Web

-- a Web-based gift store

3) Please submit your ideas in the message section of the Building a
Virtual Company group that will be set up to capture entries. It will
be labelled: DECK THE HALLS BUSINESS CONTEST ENTRY FOLDER.

Who knows? Next year we may put this company to the test and all be winners.

Happy holidays!

AmyZ
Building a Virtual Company manager