[Hidden-tech] Need some pancake griddles

Deborah Chandler deborahchandler at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 23:26:49 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am hoping that someone on this list can help with this. Our food co-
op, River Valley Market, is having a pancake breakfast on October
13th, at the St. John Cantius Church Rectory (And thank you to those
of you who had venue suggestions recently...)

We need some large (~3’) electric pancake griddles. (Propane isn’t an
option because we will be indoors.)

Do you know where we can rent such griddles? The hall has a large
kitchen, with one griddle, but we are hoping to flip pancakes out in
the main room, and flip LOTS of them at once, hence the need for
extra griddles.

(And, FYI, if you sign up for a co-op membership that day, you 'll
get a FREE pancake meal...)

Thanks,
Deb Chandler