[Hidden-tech] Mass Gov Small Business programs that might be helpful

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed Aug 22 13:07:44 EDT 2007

Everyone - note that links from many publications can NOT be sent --
they are user dependent and include information that make the link
invalid for anyone else.

I have edited the links below so they will work IF you have a
subscription to the Gazette (or have not used up your 30 day trial)

Fortunately, Alisa included how she found the links - I will leave that
to you

As for the underly story -- while I think the name of the group is a bit
presumtionus (there is the Franklin country CDC and others in the valley),
the situation they are in is nasty -- although it seems they have not
yet added details or fund raising to their web site to understand what
can be done.

Rich (the webmaster)

http://www.dailyhampshiregazette.com/storytmp.cfm?id_no=55223
http://www.dailyhampshiregazette.com/storytmp.cfm?id_no=54414
http://www.dailyhampshiregazette.com/storytmp.cfm?id_no=54279

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/