[Hidden-tech] Anyone know a good FTP tool for Mac?

Christopher Miles miles at escapecs.com
Wed Apr 25 20:09:20 EDT 2007

Most of them will let you drag over a folder or a group of files, but
then they upload them one at a time. I think both Interarchy and
Transmit have a system for synchronizing two folders (one on your
computer and one on the server), that can cut down on the amount of
time you spend FTP'ing stuff, especially if you're working on
something with a lot of files like a website.

-- Miles