[Hidden-tech] Media lead from Profnet- Telecommuting in Western Massachusetts

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Wed Apr 25 19:15:43 EDT 2007

  Telecommuting in Western Massachusetts -- LVM Group

A Manhattan-based PR firm is seeking small- and mid-sized businesses
in western Massachusetts (Springfield, North Hampton and Westfield)
that permit its employees to telecommute. The information is for a
daily publication in western Massachusetts. Contact: Jeannette
Boccini, Jeannette at lvmgroup.com
Organization Name: LVM Group

Need leads by: Apr 27, 2007 05:00 PM EST(America/New_York)

Mention Profnet in your subject line. Do NOT respond to me--respond
to Jeannette. I will not forward responses.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html