[Hidden-tech] Hidden-Tech Turns Five Soon!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Apr 19 09:39:11 EDT 2007

Hi all,

With weather as horrible as this, it's hard to believe that it's
almost May 7 -- Hidden-Tech's 5th birthday.

I'll never forgot that day and night. The temperatures were in the
70s and the weather was clear. I remember shopping for food at Stop
'N Shop and then lugging it up the steep stairs to Nate Treloar's
former office at Avaquest on West Street. At that point Hidden TEC
(as we were once called) had one member -- ME. I had no idea whether
my concept would fly or I would be sharing brie and chardonnay with
Nate and his staff, only . . .

Stay tuned for more installments of the Hidden-Tech story as we count
down to the lunch-time party at Wentworth Farm in Amherst right off
Rt. 9 and Old Farm Road, which is the LAST LIGHT in town heading
towards Belchertown. Rain location is the Amherst Chamber on Amity Street.

Please reach me at az at a-zinternational.com if you're willing to help
do some lugging on May 7.

best,

Amy Zuckerman