[Hidden-tech] Password-protection program?

Jean Graef jean.graef at montague.com
Wed Apr 18 06:33:49 EDT 2007

I am looking for a Windows program to provide password-protected access to content on our members site. The program should be able to:

-- Use a list of user names and passwords to provide access  to one or more Web site directories

-- Provide access based on referral URL and/or the user's IP address

-- Limit the number of concurrent user logins when accessing via referral URL or IP address

Does anyone know of a program that will do this? I want to avoid using the built-in security features of Windows.

Jean
Jean Graef
The Montague Institute
www.montague.com