[Hidden-tech] Meeting locale/time for Kids and Tech Group

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Apr 5 09:20:45 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

	Boy, it's been busy. I had hoped we could have met sooner than this,
but the winter just flew.
	Anyway, I found a great location for us that has plenty of space and
is quiet, which Esselon (while great) is not. Butternut's on Rt. 9 in
Hadley has a side room. It's right on Rt. 9 in the plaza just past
Hadley center that also holds the Registry of Motor Vehicles. If
you're coming from Northampton it's easy to see -- a little harder to
catch heading west.
	Anyone who wants to continue our great discussion of technology and
how to help our kids use it while protecting them from the "wild,
wild west" of the Web, come on over at 12:30 on Friday, April 20.
This is an open group and there is no charge except whatever you order.
	It would help if you emailed me at az at a-zinternational.com so I can
get a count and alert the restaurant.

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman