[Hidden-tech] Happy Passover/Happy Easter

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Apr 2 12:02:24 EDT 2007

Hi all,

	This is a season full of spirit for those of Judeo/Christian
backgrounds -- a time to return to families and think about things
other than work. I know that I will be taking a momentary breather in
the next day or so to think of issues that transcend my daily grind
and wanted to say Happy Passover to all of you in the network who are
celebrating starting tonight. And an early Happy Easter to those of
Christian faith who will be celebrating next Sunday!
	And don't forget to mark your calendars for Hidden-Tech's 5th
birthday party at noon, Monday, May 7. Reminders will be going out
closer to the date, but if you want to know more just return to the
Hidden-Tech discussion list archives. The first postings went out in mid-March.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder
Founder, Virtual Giving/Virtual Faith