[Hidden-tech] mac problem - fuschia type maybe fixed

Kathy Reinig Kathy.Reinig at KJReinig.com
Fri Sep 29 22:49:14 EDT 2006

earlier this evening I posted about a problem appearing on one of our
macs (out of state, so I was seeing the symptoms via screen shots).
We found the color synch utility and through it found color profile
problems - only some of which could be fixed.  We dumped the others
(related to a Nikon camera program) and the problem seems resolved,
though it apparently came on slowly so we'll continue watching it.

Thanks to Elin from Techcavalry for responding to my email requesting
ideas back when we were panicking.  Before posting generally to the
list here, I did look in the skills inventory and Techcavalry was the
only company I found with contact information that seemed likely to
have answers for these sorts of problems.  I thought there were more
on the list, but maybe I'm just remembering many people with
experience working on macs.

Kathy

Kathy Reinig
KJ Reinig Associates