[Hidden-tech] mac problem - fuschia type appearing unwanted on screen

Kathy Reinig Kathy.Reinig at KJReinig.com
Fri Sep 29 18:07:12 EDT 2006

I remember several people providing mac help here before.

The computer having the problem is in SC, but Patty's sent me a
couple of screen shots I can pass on to anyone who might be able to
point us towards a cause.  The lines look like printer overprint,
just a group of four offset dashed lines (not solid - more like out
of focus characters) that ran across the page layout view in excel
(in fuschia).  Which then cascade to be visible in the same format or
as blocks (still not solid) when she brings other windows forward.

help.  anyone have any ideas?

Kathy.

Kathy Reinig
KJ Reinig Associates