[Hidden-tech] Looking for Guitar Teacher

Rikk Desgres all at pinehurstpictures.com
Tue Sep 26 14:01:47 EDT 2006

Fred,

Call Gerry's Music in South Hadley and ask for Rob Desgres. He's been
teaching and performing guitar professionally for almost 20 years. He's a
great teacher, and I'm not saying that because he's my brother.

Rikk
--
Rikk Desgres
Pinehurst Pictures & Sound

This address is for direct one on one communication.
Thank you for your cooperation.